The transportation industry is governed by specific laws and regulations. Operating a business that uses trucks often involves industry specific legal issues and challenges.
For these reasons it is important to work with a law firm that focuses on and has experience representing truck dependant businesses.
The attorneys at The Law Office of John N. Tasolides have extensive experience with transportation law. Whether it is representation in court, at an administrative hearing, or providing advice, our goal is to successfully resolve the issues facing you or your company efficently and cost effectively.
Contact us for a free consultation for:
- Transportation Law
- Vehicle and Traffic Law
- Environmental Conservation Law
- DOT Administrative Proceedings
- and other Trucking Violations
Fines and administrative penalties can quickly add up to thousands of dollars, threatening a truck dependant business, its permits and the licenses of its drivers.
We handle cases involving:
- Overweight and registration violations
- Equipment violations- Out of Service
- Inspection-Safety Check violations
- Vehicle & Traffic Law violations
- Record keeping log-book violations