As a former Assistant District Attorney with more than thirty years of criminal practice experience I know how the system works from both sides. I have the knowledge to vigorously defend my clients in all types of criminal matters, from minor traffic violations and misdemeanors to the most serious felony charges in Federal or State Court.
I understand the nature of the charges against you. My goal is to protect your rights, maintain your freedom and avoid a criminal conviction, jail time or an excessive fine.
The criminal justice system becomes more complex each year with new laws, procedures and court decisions affecting your rights.
To survive the system you need an attorney to use every strategy, relationship, tactic, and skill to aggressively protect your rights
Call me today at 516-682-8220 to get started on your case you need a knowledgeable, skilled and experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side. Your future is on the line.
I have years of experience in the following areas:
- Criminal Defense in State Court;
- Criminal Defense in Federal Court;
- Driving While Ability Impaired (DWAI) / Driving While Intoxicated (DWI);
- Marijuana Crimes - Possession, Sale;
- Drug Crimes – Criminal Possession of a Control Substance, Criminal Sale of A Controlled Substance, Drug Trafficking, Prescription Drug Crimes;
- White Collar Crimes - Fraud, Identity Theft, Embezzlement, Bribery;
- Theft Crimes - Shoplifting, Petit Larceny, Grand Larceny;
- Firearm / Gun / Weapons Charges;
- Violent Crimes - Assault, Battery, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse Gang Assault, Hate Crimes;
- Domestic Violence, Orders of Protection, Endangering the Welfare of a Child;
- Sex Crimes – Sexual Misconduct, Patronizing a Prostitute, Unlawful Surveillance, Voyeurism, Sex Abuse, Aggravated Sexual Abuse, Public Lewdness, Rape, Promoting an Obscene Sexual Performance by a Child, Possessing an Obscene Sexual Performance by a Child and Failure to Register as a Sex Offender, SORA, Child Pornography;
- Violation of Probation
- Juvenile Crimes, School Crimes, School Suspensions.